Make Payroll For Care Homes and Domiciliary Care As Simple As Can Be
Tackling the challenges of the care home industry
- Ensure minimum wage requirements are met
- Dealing with high staff turnover
- Multiple pay period processing with live payroll data
Care home and domiciliary care payroll is uniquely challenging
Care home and domiciliary care payroll is uniquely challenging. Often there is a mix of salaried and hourly employees, high turnover, overtime, varying hours and a non-standard payment period. Thankfully, the team at Direct Payroll Services have the experience and proven processes to handle these complexities for you, giving you the peace of mind that not only will your employees all be paid accurately and on time, but that you remain compliant with all aspects of the law.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Services for care homes and domiciliary care providers include:
- Monitoring hours and wages to ensure that low-paid staff are meeting minimum wage requirements
- Agile onboarding and offboarding to deal with high turnover
- Handling issues with foreign workers
- Bank staff management, including PAYE, P45 and employment issues
- Managing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payments
- Live payroll information to help optimise profits in tight margins
To learn more about our expertise in providing domiciliary care providers and care home payroll services get in touch today.
Get In Touch
Outsourcing your payroll is an easy way to improve the efficiency of your business. As one of your most critical processes, it’s essential that your payroll always runs smoothly.